Pageviews by Countries

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
United States
4078
Canada
358
United Kingdom
276
Germany
123
Australia
95
Mexico
91
Spain
75
Italy
70
Hong Kong
36
Guam
25


I just wanted to give everyone a quick look at where other people are swimming WITH you!
Hello to all the swimmers in the USA, Canada, UK, and Australia.
Guten tag to swimmers in Germany.
Hola Mexican and Spanish swimmers.
Ciao to the swimmers in Italy.
你好 to our Hong Kong swimmers.
And Hafa adai to everyone swimming in Guam!

**These are only the TOP 10 countries with page-views! Everyone else is also much loved!!

Comments

salvatius said…
Apparantly I'm the one pageview you get from The Netherlands... Goedenmorgen
salvatius said…
Apperantly I'm the one pageview you've got from The Netherlands... GOedenmorgen
massimor said…
I really appreciate your work for this blog. I use your sessions to integrate my trainings for OW during lunch time. Thanks a lot.
ciao
massimo
italy
rugbyleague said…
Manchester still here UK!