I had a great question via email today. I am posting it here in case anyone else was wondering the same thing:

********************************************************************
I’m a coach in South Africa of High School and Primary School Swimmers.

I have one question – I can’t really figure out which stroke(s) your workouts are based on. Are all on Freestyle?

If they are, can I adapt them to accommodate the other strokes as well by doing the same type of workout just using the other strokes?

Hartswater Swimming Club
********************************************************************

While most of my workouts are designed to be swam freestyle (unless otherwise noted with "IM" or "non-free"), you are MORE than welcome to adjust any of the sets to fit your needs! Just make sure to adjust the intervals accordingly for the slower strokes (breaststroke, backstroke).

Happy Swimming,
Coach Sara:)

Comments