I LOVE getting these emails!! 
Happy Swimming to everyone and please share the site!
**************************************************
Hi Sara,

I just wanted to tell you how wonderfully helpful and motivating your workouts are on your website.  I'm up in Rochester, NY, and need to train by myself given time and family responsibilities.  Over the last few weeks, I found your site and have been following your workouts to get me back in shape for a half-ironman at the beginning of September. It's great to have a workout I can follow to push myself since I don't have a coach or teammates to do it!
Anyway, from a swimmer in the Northeast, my sincere appreciation for taking the time to share your expertise and obvious joy of swimming to all those who are fortunate enough to find your website.

Warmest regards.
D.V.
Rochester, NY

Comments