via email...

Hi Sara,
I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your online master's swim workouts! I am a triathlete (swimmer by nature) who swam competitively in high school. I took a 20 year hiatus from the pool until 2 years ago when I started triathlons...my first love is swimming. I live in a suburb outside of Dallas, Texas and we do not have a master's swim program. For a year, I created my own workouts out of necessity, BUT after watching some triathlons on TV and watching your incredible swim talent, I found your master's site on the web and I AM THRILLED!!! I print your workouts every week, take them to the pool with me and feel like I am a part of a larger swimming group!!! Just knowing you are training others in a group setting pushes me to complete your workouts-I can successfully complete the A group workouts which is a huge boost for me!
SO... THANK YOU, from afar :) !!!!!!
Amy from Texas

Comments